What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bah!

So Facebook told me that they guy I had coffee with and I are no longer friends. Again, men...here is a little hint, karma. What you do to others will come back. So instead of indicating you'll get in touch just don't say anything at all. What makes this one so great is that he specifically called himself in so many words, a straight shooter. Obviously not. Eye roll. So annoying.

I guess I am taking some time to myself. Eating like a bird and getting to the gym. I feel better already. Time for a break from dating I guess. I'll gladly go out but I don't think I will miss meeting men. At least not for a few months. The recent disappointments have made me think of my dating experience as a whole. As my mom and I were taking down Christmas lights, I shared a few with her.

Over the next few weeks I'll share some with you. If you are easily offended, you might want to back away slowly.

3 comments:

  1. sorry...... :) better days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your honest in describing your dating life unlike some bloggers who nair their butt. Sorry, i had to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahahaha. Doesn't everyone know nair in the asshole region is not where it should go? A little too close to the vaj anyway.

    ReplyDelete