What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ummm Wow

So I've been taking a break. From dating mostly. Trying to focus on other things. I've applied for another job *fingers crossed* I've been sick and feel so horrible that I haven't lost much weight because of being sick and miss WAY too much time in the gym. I did make homemade pizza yesterday though.

My OKCupid profile reflects my frustrations. I like confidence and I know a confident enough man will realize that no matter how frustrated or jaded I sound, he might be the one to show me that there is good out there. I only need one.

So I'll share my current "self summary." I'm usually one who is all for the upbeat cutesy/flirty profile but I also get bored easily. So here it is:

It's official, I've become totally bored with what this site has to offer. Every man is in a band, that of course is not doing anything. No I don't want to be your Facebook friend. Too many shallow pools to wade through. I'd be pleasantly surprised to fall down a black hole at this point in terms of personality and what a man has to offer. At least it would have some depth.

My attitude comes from your lack of awesomeness, bring it and I'll gladly show you the real me.

I prefer the surreal to the real, sex with commitment over sex with some random hard body, skuzzy mother fucker and a PhD gets me wayyyyy wetter than a BMW.

Looking for:
-someone passionate, about something other than work...unless work is something wonderfully creative or selfless
-someone open to living somewhere else other than Charlotte.
-nerdy, dorky, quirky, an individual, liberal, silly...
-your vs you're ...please use them properly


My pictures are funny, I confess to rapping Baby Got Back in the 5th grade and how proud I am of my mommy for trying to text. There is more to the profile than just "BITCH."

I get this message today, "well aren't you just a pissy little cunt?" Really? Wow. Hmmmm. Classy. Super classy.

I love my response, "You kiss your mother with that mouth? I didn't message you or ask you to comment on my profile. If you actually read it you'd realize I'm not "pissy," instead more frustrated with a lack of real quality. Ever been a woman? Ever walked a mile in my shoes? Then I suggest keeping your mouth shut. Do you know how many times I've read things on peoples profiles that I was like "Wow how truly ignorant!" Instead of sending a message name calling, I MOVE ON. Something you should have done.

Let me quote your profile. "I have no desire to engage in anything negative." Hmmm, could have fooled me because while you disagree with my opinions (and that's exactly what they are) you have tried to give me a virtual slap on the wrist by calling me one of the most disrespectful things anyone can call a woman. You completely prove my point."


Don't.Fuck.Wit.Me. I could have gone off, I could have acted like a ghetto bitch but I didn't. Why do people feel the need to call me out? Because you are insecure? Because something I said offended you? This is where growing up and having some confidence comes into play. I've decided that who cares what someone says? Who cares if you aren't what I am looking for? Some woman will be impressed by your guitar, just not me. Why bother sending me a message name calling though?

On another note, I found my perfect engagement ring and wedding band. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment