What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just So You Know....

Rarely will I post things like this but I'm feeling like I want to plus you know like NOTHING about me. Doubt this will give you any insight but we can pretend.

Age: 28
Bed size: full size...it's just me. sad face. :( haha.
Chore you hate: can't stand cleaning my bath tub...it's way too huge and I am short so I can't reach it! I sure do love chillin in it with some hot water and smelly good bubbles.
Dogs: I have two. Littles. They are adorbz.

Essential start to your day: coffee fo sho. I hit up Starbucks daily for real coffee. Venti Bold with 4 Sugar in the Raws and Half and Half. mmmmm.
Favorite color: to wear? I love them all. Except yellow and orange. Today my nails are bright MAC Shirelle red....that is an awesome color to wear. Especially with a sea foam green shirt. Oh yeah.
Gold or silver: Probably gold. I'm a rose gold kinda girl if I had to choose
Height: 5'4"
Instruments i play (or have played): skin flute? This is always my answer to this type of question. I need to come up with another answer.

Job title: I'm in the travel industry. Let's leave it at that.
Kids: nah. Not right now. Can you imagine me as a mom? Didn't think so.
Live: South but not quite dirty.
Mom's name: Semi reformed bad girls mom?
Nickname: Gem

Overnight hospital stay: Yeah, I've had a few. Two within two days of each other. Stupid hospital.
Pet peeve: Crushes. I am so annoyed with the fact that I have a crush on a stranger right now. Seriously annoyed.

Quote from a movie: "The China man is not the issue here, dude."
Right or left handed: right up your alley.
Siblings: as you know I have a sister but I also have a brother

Time you wake up: around 730a and 8a.
Underwear: It happens
Vegetables you dislike: mushrooms, tomato 
What makes you run late: The clock. There really isn't enough time in the day
X-rays you've had done: Too many to count. Back, shoulder, teeth.

Yummy food you make: PIZZA!!! Thanks to the good old best friend I love making pizza with awesome homemade pizza dough, goat cheese mmmm love it!
Zoo animal: I'm one of those hippies. I really don't like the zoo. I think it's really sad. :( SO I don't like zoo animals but animals in general are awesome. All of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment