What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Friday, April 15, 2011

This Doesn't Seem Right

Editors note: Between the time that this blog was halfway written and went to print the author is considering having sex with a semi random dude as a casual/friend with benefits thing. This blog speaks to all women, including the author and men who act like women.

I've decided to make my blogs rant like the past two days. I have a few things that I have been thinking about today. Some days I just go off. So this blogs title is:


Why Do Women Act Like Such Stupid Bitches?
 (Myself included sometimes apparently)


Pardon my francais but I really want to have the answer to this question. You've heard of a small percentage of my experience with men. They are dogs. They do some dumb shit sometimes but overall I would say men are generally good people. When as a woman you command respect.


This is the biggest issue. Women do not expect to be respected. They actually expect to be disrespected, so when a man does it it's not really a big deal. If he does it less than her previous boyfriend then he gets the honor of having her hand in marriage. Explain to me why anyone would want to be with someone who didn't demand respect? Or in essence not having any respect for yourself.


You let men cheat on you, you act like a selfish, self centered, whiny cunt who lacks confidence. Some of you let him physically beat you. Others allow verbal abuse. Most like myself, allow a man to use your body for his sexual pleasure. (This really appeals to me right now.)


What really got me thinking about this and really made me angry was my boss and her 30+ minute personal call that involved her telling her friend more than once how she was "better than that" and that she wasn't "raised that way." Don't forget she also shit talked the dude who apparently brought the drama in the first place. Wait what? No actually bitch you do deserve that and everything you got and no you aren't better than that because as my friend said...you spread your legs for that piece of trash. To cap it all off my boss and everyone knows it.


That raises another issue. The lies women tell each other. I would rather have someone be honest. Like "Hey, you are acting like a freak and allowing that guy to walk all over you. If you put up with his shit you get everything you deserve." But no, most women let the cycle continue. Ugh. Women are too busy tearing each other down instead of raising each other up. When your man cheats who do you want to kill? Yep, that bitch who slept with your man. This is totally backwards. While it is messed up if a woman slept with a man knowing he was in a relationship. Of course it is worse when you know here BUT shouldn't you be mad at him? He cheated on you. Going after the woman isn't going to do you any good because the problem is with your relationship, not with some other woman who seduced your man. Most of the time he went out looking. She didn't come after him.

Ladies, get your shit straight. He doesn't call you except to get laid because he doesn't want to date you, not because he is "busy with his kids" or "working late." He doesn't take you seriously. He might think you are hot but really...does that mean anything? I think that Ben Kenney is hot but do I want to have a lasting relationship with him? I find it hard to believe that some of you try and pass it off like you're "just doing you." Bitch no you are not. He is using you. Be real with yourself. You want to be more than a booty call. No man is worth that. If he doesn't make an effort with you now, he never will.

I will give you some of the best and most solid piece of advice I have ever realized.

When a man is interested, you will know it. He will make an effort. He will contact you for various reasons. He will make his intentions known. A man will make time for the things he wants. If he does not make time for you, he does not want you. Please stop fooling yourself. You will only end up hurt.

Not to take away from the point of the post (haha yikes) but I am having thoughts of having sex with a man I do not know and a man I do not intend on ever having a relationship with. This concerns me. Part of me wants to be a little rebellious while the other part says, stay on your course. I will keep you up to date on my decision. I really need to get laid and let loose a little. I am far too uptight and I'm starting to think this might actually help my search in finding something serious. Am I crazy?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, new subscriber here :)

    I totally agree on your post and it's so much easier said than done. I can't speak for everyone, but I know my pride comes into play a lot when it comes to this stuff. Like I don't wanna believe I'm "one of those" even though all signs point to it.

    As far as your decision, as long as you remain in control over the situation, there is nothing wrong with going out just to get a lil' nut. Sometimes that's what you need. I broke up with this dude once and waiting too long to have sex again, so that by the time I finally got the opportunity, I didn't have control and I ended up sleeping with this fat asshole I would've NEVER given the time of day to otherwise. Had I just went out and found some dude on my terms, I think I would've had a much better experience. But live and learn, right? :)

    ReplyDelete