What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Meat Market

So I have a little crush on the one I met with on Thursday. I did find tea. It was so amazingly fabulous. Maybe I had a crush on the tea. He is physically attractive with a great smile, a voice sent from the gods (I have a thing for a man with a sexy voice) and overall someone I would like to see again/get to know. I feel as though I made it clear I wanted to see him again. We will see, at this point it isn't looking promising. Sad face.

Saturday night I met my sister and her friend out at a bar/club/cougar town. It was the first time I have really been out since I moved here and the first time I've been to a straight persons "meat market" in years. You know the place.....men standing around scouting everything, judging....women wearing too much make-up, hair looking like they are going to prom and skirts up to the coochie. Yeah. Instead of standing, watching my sister drunk as shit...I would have rather sat my happy ass in a corner and people watched. Better yet I would have wanted to just go to a real bar. Made for drinking...not fucking. Apparently the laws do not permit that (something the chef told me Thursday) you have to sell food or a membership to serve liquor. What kind of city is this???

I enjoyed being more than slightly tipsy. I was to be honest, kind of drunk. Not hot mess drunk like my sister...I was able to keep it together. I came home wishing I was who I was a few years ago, skankalicious. I really could have used a good old fashion "Wanna Fuck?" text to some random dude in my phone. I'm glad I didn't but since I had been having the desire, the alcohol just made it worse. I felt as though I needed some kind of validation since at the bar there was this old ass white lady grinding with this fine ass black man...apparently the cougar is in full force in this town. Maybe I should remind myself I have something to look forward to when I am old. Some BBC.

I realized that I have made the right decision to seek dudes on the Internet. It is far less degrading than finding some scuzzy/sleazy/nasty dude at the meat market.

No comments:

Post a Comment