What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We're Havin A Bubble Bath

I can't be the only one who sees Facebook as a crock of shit. I do play along. Sometimes I get a kick out of what I see on there or the occasional post that busts someone out. I'm the Facebook bitch. My guess is because I really find it to be a place where people brag about what they have or complain about what they don't. I'm guilty of that. Prior to this blog I was in a really short relationship/dating thing that went up in straight flames, felt like the worst ever. One day everything was great and we were heading towards love...the next I was straight up dumped. During that period of time I let the world....or Facebook know what I was going through. I think it is the reason why I decided to start this blog. If I felt that there was a place for me to vent all of my shit I maybe wouldn't have exposed as many people to my heartache.

Okay, with all that being said...since apparently I am getting off topic....Facebook proves to me that I am grateful to be single at almost 28 years old. I am Facebook friends with a girl I went to high school with who is married to her high school sweetheart and he is the reason for this post. Her husband was not the best looking guy in town, but certainly the best looking of all of his friends and she had the best looking man of all of her friends. I don't know what happened to him, maybe it is purely weight gain but he has NOT aged well at all. His 20s were not kind to him at all.

While overall it would be nice to have a man, an actual man. Not just someone with a penis, penis is nice don't get me wrong but I can get that anytime. I'm really getting off topic today, I just am glad I have lived, experienced different men and I am grateful to not be one of those who married her high school sweetheart.

I had a "date" Saturday. (I really dislike that term.) We went to see a movie and the spark wasn't there. (Meaning we weren't physically attracted to each other. Ha!) Probably partially because he decided to see a movie. Hello, you won't get to know me that way! One way or another he is a nice enough guy. We both agreed that there wasn't anything there. I like to agree. It kind of sucks because he is a cuddler. I LOVE to cuddle. I offered my friendship...he didn't seem too interested in that. Eh. I considered offering him a blow job but then I realized I didn't want to suck him.

Thursday I am supposed to be having a meet up with a chef who owns a chihuahua. Perfect. I love to eat and if you throw in my chihuahuas, it's a party. Fingers crossed this is the time when I find tea. Yes, this is a tea exploration meet up. I'm looking forward to this one. He seems like the type who is just going to be himself. Take it or leave it. Open minded and interesting.

I talked with the ex last night and felt like I was almost in love again. He sounded great, happy and like he actually wanted to talk with me. This really is one of those situations where I wish it would have worked out but not matter how hard we try, it just probably never will. It's frustrating. I think he still holds out hope for us. There is a part of me that does as well.

I posted a craigslist ad, let's see what comes of this. I've realized craigslist is a bunch of new men in town. Get them while their hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment