What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Phone Lovin'

It was brought to my attention a few weeks ago from a friend of mine that we "used to have phone sex" and "I still think you are awesome anyway." This was an interesting statement because for one I haven't had phone sex in forever AND the fact that he would feel the need to tell me I was "awesome anyway" was an interesting addition to the first statement. Oh engineers, they always have a way of saying things in a way to make you feel like a skank.

I started thinking about it though. Phone sex has so many advantages. No STDs/pregnancy, it's pretty hard to get attached to someone via the phone, safest form of sex their is. I've been told I have a sexy voice so in the past getting laid over the phone was much easier than in person. I know, don't cry for me Argentina, I survived....partially because of all of the phone sex I had. I bet my phone sex partners out number those who actually got it in by double or triple.

Once I was so into it, a neighbor (or set of neighbors) stopped my roommate in the parking lot asking if everything in our apartment was okay. The conversation indicated a "picture fell off of their wall" and at first I didn't get it. Until I thought about it. Phone sex. They thought I was having actual sex. ha ha. Hopefully this isn't one of those stories my roommate created to tell me she was tired of hearing my escapades (which is total fair,) because I like the idea of neighbors thinking I am having wild kinky sex when in fact I was not.

The desire just isn't there anymore, I need something physical. Something to look at, touch, hold and the shape of a phone isn't exactly phallic enough for me. Of course it is still a good alternative for when your man is away and you'd like to share some fantasies or something, keep his attention. 

Phone sex is like "Sex Lite," like the free version of an iPhone application. Not the same but good enough to get you through.

To end this on a "It's all about me and I need my ego stroked" note: After bringing up the fact that I felt my engineer friend had basically admitted he thought I was a whore, he confessed his crush. I was flattered. He actually had a thing for me. Who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment