What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2 Smokin Hot Smokers

As a former smoker, I kind of ...hmmmm. Well not only do I notice smoke quite a bit but I also still find something about smoking to be super appealing and kind of sexy. I don't want to be a smoker again. I just want to play with fire, so to speak...every so often. Am I aware smoking isn't sexy? Yes. Do I care? Not really.

There are these two hotties that live in my apartment complex, one in the same building and the other a building over. I find them to both be very sexy and kind of strange. I am stalking them both. They both smoke.

I have put together information I have gathered about the one who lives the building over from what I have observed since I moved in. He drives a BMW and when I first noticed him, he was with a little blonde quite a bit. I also noticed on his nice car a sticker for a local cult...church. Not into the church type. Well she stopped hanging around and the sticker came off of the car. He appears to have a job that he travels a lot for and he has a strange haircut. It's almost too rounded in the back. He seems to spend a lot of time on it, product and such. He smokes before heading to work, outside of his car. Sometimes I want to stand there with him and the dogs, smoking before work. I also wouldn't mind taking a puff of his....well. You can assume.

The second on is new. My assigned spot is right in front of his patio. The dogs and I almost ran into him the other day, he's really cute. Tall. YUM! I like looking into his apartment. I think he should keep his blinds closed. He also smokes outside but what seems to be the most curious is the fact that when someone comes outside he ducks down where no one can see him. WTF? IF you are going to closet smoke, you might want to do it in your home. I don't fully understand.

I'd like to take both of these guys for a spin then have a smoke afterwards. Convenient fucks.

I have a coffee "date" tonight. I have reservations to say the least. These bastards are driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment