What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Friday, December 10, 2010

All I Want for Christmas

Really this isn't true but it sure would be nice to have someone to cuddle with this winter. It is getting damn cold in this city! I go back and forth on my apparent desperation, as I am not desperate at all but then again yeah it's possible I am.

I joined OK Cupid after reading another blog and I'm like shit fire!! Where did all these men come from. What a selection compared to Plenty of Fish! Hot boys, baby you've got what I want. They also seem less creeptastic and more normal. Sure, what is normal anyway but closer to the type of normal I'm looking for. I even have semi plans with one this weekend.

I feel very strongly that the Economics dude should have no feelings for me. It was made totally clear when we first got in touch that he wasn't looking for a relationship. Now I can barely enjoy our time together hanging out because he's acting all into me. I just don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment