What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Black Pearl

Yes, I realize this is not my usual blog but shit, yesterday I received a purchase in the mail that I am so in love with! Black Pearl perfume from Lush. They sold it for a day. They only made as much as was ordered. I am in love with it. So sexy and dark. One bottle will not last as long as I need it to. I'm fucked. Thankfully for Christmas I am getting Jean Paul Gaultier Classique. It is new to me as well. I miss my Dior Miss Cherie but I wanted to expand just a bit. See if I can get any positive reactions from these other options.

So OKCupid is so hilarious. Every man on there either plays music or takes pictures. It would be the perfect place to put a band of hot men together. The semi date didn't happen. We talk every day. I have no clue what's going on and I kind of don't care. I'd like to meet him but there are so many hot dudes out there!!

Last week I got a text at 3 in the morning. Thankfully, I didn't actually see that it came through until I woke up. All it said was "*E*?" The number wasn't familiar so I googled the area code. El Paso. I used to know a dude in El Paso. Years ago. He was a piece of shit. I'd long forgotten about him. He was texting me. WHY?????? Why me? Ugh!

He tried to play coy when I pretended I didn't know who Nick was. I acted like a bitch. He said "Look, I wanted to talk to you. Obviously my timing is priceless, but needless to say, I have had you on my mind." Ugh again. Really? Especially when you say "Look." Don't look me, asshole.

Some highlights:
-I helped form him into who he is (please if you are a shitty person..don't tell someone that.)
-He went through a whole bunch of bullshit and said through the entire thing he thought about me (Ew)
-He now has the opportunity to "make real the deals we arranged" Yeah. He means picking up where we left off and trying to work out a relationship

I just really found it all to be quite disturbing. Sometimes you should just drop something. When you have fucked up more than once and gone years without talking to someone, it's probably best to keep it that way. Back in the day I wasn't too good for you. These days, you don't deserve the person I have become. Thank you, please move on.

Proof Internet world, that they always come back. Always.

2 comments: