What You Can Expect From Moi

I've been bad but now I'm good....kinda.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Give Me a Spark

I am not feeling the spark at all. Maybe the spark is a desire for intimacy, physical and otherwise. I haven't found a man since the teacher who provided that. Mister Economics certainly is trying (the one who I only want to be friends with.) I got an invite to his house for a movie the other night. I can tell you, for the third "date" with the teacher...I jumped on the chance. This time with Econ, I passed. This should say something. I can't rally the spark that just isn't there.

I have a confession. My crush is on a law student friend I have had a while. Ugh. I swear, he....yum. I really like him. It's bad. Not long ago he tried to get me to confess my crush and in the process confessed his for me. I have no clue what he means when he says he has a crush, we are too old to be using those terms! I know it includes a sexual crush but I can't tell if there is a hint of anything else. He has become increasingly flirty and a little different. I suspect he is seeing someone (he indicated the possibility a few month ago) but he hasn't confirmed and I like to live in a fantasy land so I think I will not ask. This crush is abnormal but I so do not care. I think he might be the man of my dreams. I just found the spark, it is with the law student. I'm fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment